SEX, DRUGZ AND RAP MUSIC!!!

Monday, November 5, 2007

CRACK.

Now although im very liberal by most peoples standards theres one drug that pisses me off no end....

CRACK!

Ive been a drug user -chooser- abuser for many years now...

It all began with everyones favorite gateway drug Marijuana (aka weed)

Yeah we all say it doesn't lead onto harder drugs but really we know were kiddin ourselves.

Years ago my older sister predicted that my future friends would all be smack heads (heroin addicts)

Nope... Crack heads, aka crack cocaine users abusers and addicts.



Before and after crack ^^^^

My man bobby tried to keep that crazy bitch off of the crack (respect bobz)
Its not right and its not ok whitney!!

If you got a problem, a habit or a question..
Need some advice???
Don't ask me.... Talk to frank!!
http://www.talktofrank.com/home_html.aspx

No comments: